Packet Connect is built from the ground up to be developer-friendly and easy to use.
- Fully automated via native API's
- Hourly pricing with a simple per GB fee.
- Virtual connections from 100Mbps to 10Gbps.
- Currently in EWR1 & SJC1.
- Currently limited to Microsoft Azure.
Packet Connect is currently available at our SJC1 and EWR1 core sites, and will roll out to other locations globally in the coming months. In addition, our roadmap includes expansion to other clouds as well as the ability to deploy dedicated physical interconnects at 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps.
Pricing, Availability & Location
For Packet Connect, we've made pricing as simple as possible: an hourly rate per port, plus a per GB fee for outbound bandwidth. Discounted monthly rates available on commit!
|Capacity||Hourly Rate per VLAN||Monthly Rate||Outbound Rate|